Name: Stefan Koglek
Band(s): Colour Haze
Instrument(s): guitar, vocals
1. When were your rock doors blown wide open?
Just imagining I would have to open and close doors made of rock all day long – I’d soon look like a governor of California or that kind I guess – I’m glad now the doors here are made of wood.
2. What posters were on your bedroom wall in High School?
None, painted it orange with green leaves and bubbles – pretty hard to get the walls white again when I moved out…
3. What was your last musical phase?
The aural (or auditive) phase.
4. What was the greatest decade for music?
I don’t know – Maybe the 1720`s or 1740`s when the modern occidental music found it’s last foundations…
5. Favorite local band?
6. Favorite band name?
I will give you one of my favorite song titles instead: “Punkrockcity Is Back In Town” (Los Banditos)
7. Favorite Beatle?
1200 – I guess that’s the model my parents had in the early 70`s, painted in pop-colours…
8. Favorite 420 Train Wreck artist?
9. Do you name your gear?
Just after what’s written on the tag.
10. You are stuck on a desert island and can have only one artist’s entire catalog. Whose would it be?
11. Of all the artists in your music collection, by whom do you have the most albums?
Motorpsycho (Frank Zappa doesn’t count though as he released so much)
12. Earthquake! You are allowed into your apartment long enough to save only one CD. What would it be?
How many LPs am I allowed to save in that time?
13. If you could add only one thing to touring to make it more interesting, what would it be?
14. What thought or sentiment about music would you like to put in 1 million fortune cookies?
“Your lucky day: Ordering no. 247 & 2 x no. 156 will turn the background music off immediately.”
15. What is something you once forgot that you will never forget again?
Exactly! What was that!?
16. Shure or Sennheiser? (singer)
Don’t mind as long as it doesn’t smell
Gibson or Fender? (guitarist)
17. Sabbath or solo Ozzy?
Just heard solo Ozzy whining in the supermarket today, made the groceries look so pale suddenly and my toenails immediately wanted to curl…
18. Whiskey and Rye or Marijuana?
Or Marijuana and what?
19. Who would you want to have do the soundtrack of your life?
Me. At least I always try…
20. What song pretty much sums you up?
I hope I’m not that one-dimensional that I could be summed up in one song! … Just imagining meeting someone who is pretty much summed up by let’s say “Schwarzbraun Ist Die Haselnuß” or “Downtown”, even “I’m The Walrus”, strange…