1. When were your rock doors blown wide open?
When I heard the overwhelming intro feedback of “The Ballad Of You & Me & Pooneil,” by The Jefferson Airplane for the first time.
2. What posters were on your bedroom wall in High School?
Posters from Buck Rogers, Battlestar Galactica, Star Wars and Madonna ;). I still have the Star Wars posters on my wall.
3. What was your last musical phase?
Phase V 😉 Musical phases are flowing in and out randomly throughout the years. I switch between rock, funk, techno and ambient.
4. What was the greatest decade for music?
The 60’s for rock, the nineties for techno.
5. Favorite local band?
Gorefest, Astrosoniq, Otis
6. Favorite band name?
The Dukes Of Stratosphear
7. Favorite Beatle?
8. Favorite 420 Train Wreck artist?
Kyuss, Black Sabbath, Earth
9. Do you name your gear?
No, I don’t.
10. You are stuck on a desert island and can have only one artist’s entire catalog. Whose would it be?
11. Of all the artists in your music collection, by whom do you have the most albums?
Jefferson Airplane/Jefferson Starship
12. Earthquake! You are allowed into your apartment long enough to save only one CD. What would it be?
I’d take vinyl instead of a CD. At this moment I would grab Harvest Moon by Neil Young.
13. If you could add only one thing to touring to make it more interesting, what would it be?
Touring is interesting. So I don’t know anything to add.
14. What thought or sentiment about music would you like to put in 1 million fortune cookies?
Any music is good music.
15. What is something you once forgot that you will never forget again?
Damn I forgot.
16. Pearl or Tama? (drummer)
17. Sabbath or solo Ozzy?
18. Whiskey and Rye or Marijuana?
Neither of them. I choose Don Julio Tequila.
19. Who would you want to have do the soundtrack of your life?
The Orb gets the job.
20. What song pretty much sums you up?
Interstellar Overdrive by Pink Floyd.