Name: Ron van Herpen
1. When were your rock doors blown wide open?
At the age of eight. My birthday present was an album of Kiss. It was the “Love Gun” album. I still love that one.
2. What posters were on your bedroom wall in High School?
Lots of Iron Maiden, Accept, Ozzy, Black Sabbath, Slayer and [Playboy] Playmates.
3. What was your last musical phase?
I am the slowest brain around in town.
4. What was the greatest decade for music?
5. Favorite local band?
The Macharian Tea Party
6. Favorite band name?
Jacques le Filatheliste et les Gommes
7. Favorite Beatle?
Definitely Ringo Star
8. Favorite 420 Train Wreck artist?
The last one that drew my attention was “Inside The Acid Temple.”
[Liquid Sound Company]
9. Do you name your gear?
10. You are stuck on a desert island and can have only one artist’s entire catalog. Whose would it be?
That’s a hard one. Pffffff…..Black Sabbath
11. Of all the artists in your music collection, by whom do you have the most albums?
12. Earthquake! You are allowed into your apartment long enough to save only one CD. What would it be?
This one is even harder!!! Pfffffffff…….it changes every week but now on this moment I would save “Live Killers” from Queen.
13. If you could add only one thing to touring to make it more interesting, what would it be?
14. What thought or sentiment about music would you like to put in 1 million fortune cookies?
15. What is something you once forgot that you will never forget again?
16. Gibson or Fender? (guitarist)
17. Sabbath or solo Ozzy?
Pffffff…can I choose them both?
18. Whiskey and Rye or Marijuana?
None of the above! I don’t like them both. (Sorry!)
19. Who would you want to have do the soundtrack of your life?
20. What song pretty much sums you up?
“Apocalypse Dudes” from Turbonegro!