Name: Ken Baluke
Band(s): Sons of OTIS
1. When were your rock doors blown wide open?
In the early seventies when my Mom played me some Hendrix!!!
2. What posters were on your bedroom wall in High School?
Dr. j, Hendrix, some cars
3. What was your last musical phase?
I don’t really go through phases…I’m 41!!!
4. What was the greatest decade for music?
Sixties/Seventies of course!!
5. Favorite local band?
Shallow North Dakota
6. Favorite band name?
7. Favorite Beatle?
I hate the Beatles!!!
8. Favorite 420 Train Wreck artist?
Is JIMI on there??
9. Do you name your gear?
My amp is named OX!!
10. You are stuck on a desert island and can have only one artist’s entire catalog.
Whose would it be? Hendrix…..needless to say!!
11. Of all the artists in your music collection, by whom do you have the most albums?
Hendrix!!! I have around 80 or so!
12. Earthquake! You are allowed into your apartment long enough to save only one CD. What would it be?
Electric Lady Land!!
13. If you could add only one thing to touring to make it more interesting, what would it be?
Our own van and money!!
14. What thought or sentiment about music would you like to put in 1 million fortune cookies?
Blows the Mind….Cools the Head
15. What is something you once forgot that you will never forget again?
How fuct drummers are!!!
16. Shure or Sennheiser? (singer)
Gibson or Fender? (guitarist)
17. Sabbath or solo Ozzy?
18. Whiskey and Rye or Marijuana?
19. Who would you want to have do the soundtrack of your life?
JIMI or Robin Trower!!
20. What song pretty much sums you up?
Something from JIMI!!