1. When were your rock doors blown wide open?
Motley Crue – Shout at the Devil 1983
2. What posters were on your bedroom wall in High School?
Slayer, Metallica, Sepultura, Iron Maiden, Led Zeppelin, Ozzy,
Jimi Hendrix, Randy Rhoades, etc.
3. What was your last musical phase?
I’ve really been into the alt-C&W, anti-Nashville guys lately,
Bruce Robison, James McMurtry, John Dee Graham, etc.
4. What was the greatest decade for music?
The 20th century in general
5. Favorite local band?
Super Heavy Goat Ass
6. Favorite band name?
Sir Lord Baltimore
7. Favorite Beatle?
8. Favorite 420 Train Wreck artist?
Too many to pick one.
9. Do you name your gear?
Only when it’s not working. Lots of 4 letter names….
10. You are stuck on a desert island and can have only one artist’s entire catalog. Whose would it be?
11. Of all the artists in your music collection, by whom do you have the most albums?
Without looking probably Hendrix b/c of all the rare releases,special editions, etc.
12. Earthquake! You are allowed into your apartment long enough to save only one CD. What would it be?
Luckily in Texas I don’t have to worry about earthquakes, but if a tornado came along I’d go for the Black Beauty Custom Les Paul.
13. If you could add only one thing to touring to make it more interesting, what would it be?
A time portal into the past.
14. What thought or sentiment about music would you like to put in 1 million fortune cookies?
Honesty is a virtue.
15. What is something you once forgot that you will never forget again?
Put your pants on one leg at a time.
16. Shure or Sennheiser? (singer)
Pearl or Tama? (drummer)
What those round wooden things? Ludwigs
Gibson or Fender? (guitarist)
Gibson and Fender!
17. Sabbath or solo Ozzy?
18. Whiskey and Rye or Marijuana?
Whiskey and Rye
19. Who would you want to have do the soundtrack of your life?
20. What song pretty much sums you up?
One Bourbon, One Scotch, One Beer